With cut-throat competition in the corporate world, it becomes extremely essential to recruit the right people, at the right time, for the right responsibilities and in the most cost effective method. But Human Resource Management is a lot more than just hiring and recruitment. Our Certification Program in Human Resource Management will help you gain a competitive advantage as a future HR manager.
It will help to learn how to develop organizational strategy, the concepts of one to one and group interaction, training and development at a larger scale and a wide variety of concepts perfect for a career as a human resources consultant. Our study material will also deal with issues in compensation, employee policy, organizational behavior, change management, and employment law at a domestic and global level.
Program at a glance
- Acquire theoretical and practical knowledge required for modern HR practices
- Learn to proactively address HR issues
- Concepts of leadership, training, recruitment, employee morale etc.
- Manpower planning as per company business need
- Manpower Requisition Form as per functional department need
- Simplifying Job description for candidate and recruitment Department
- Recruitment for different Business Module – IT, Manufacturing, Banking, Telecom, Insurance, EPC, BPO, etc
- Job Portals & Social networking sites
- CV Short listing of Candidates
- Arranging Interviews
- Pre-Joining Documentation and Post Joining Documentation
- Employee Records
- Employee Help Desk
- Drafting Letters
- Preparing HR MIS reports
- Handling Full & Final Settlement
- Learning & Development
- Performance Management System
- Attrition & Retention Management
- Policy Implementation
- Attendance Management & Leave Management – Different types of leaves
- Salary components -- Gross salary, Net salary, In hand salary, Taxable salary, CTC, Medical Allowances LTA, DA , HRA
- Designing Salary break up as per offer letter, CTC
- Salary slips preparation
- Salary Disbursement system -- By Bank Account, By cheque, By cash
- Handling Monthly Reimbursement Process
- Statutory Compliances
If you are a student and are looking to improve your chances to take on the corporate ladder this program promises to provide you more than an edge over your competition.